Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hi Maaaaam

Dear Maaam:

This blog is mainly for you. You wanna hear alllll about school, but I don't wanna talk alllllll about school. It's not 'cause I don't like talking to you, it's because I come home from class and I tell Montana about my day. Then before I go to bed I talk to Kevin and I tell him my day. Then, people at work ask how school is going, and blah blah blah. So believe it or not, I get bored talking about me. So this is a blog where you can check in and see my projects and get a glimpse of what my life is like here in Vancouver.

my classes

Design Awareness
Costuming for TV and Film
Art and Technology
Public Relations
Effective Communications


I am just about finished my first semester but I'll post some of my work later for you to see. I haven't quite figured out how to "blog".

1. Design Awareness was good. I just had my final exam and there were only 5 questions or so that I was unsure of. A good sign right? I'll keep you posted when I find out my marks.

2. MY FAVORITE CLASS! The teacher kinda drives me nuts because she repeats herself a billion times. If I have to hear another stupid story about her granddaughter's Irish Dancing I am gonna punch her out. Thankfully I only have one class left. Anyways, I think I'd like to look into a career in costuming when I'm finished this program. Unless another class in my next 3 semester grab my attention like this one did.

3. Stupid and I hate it.

4. PR is okay. It's good to understand all the aspects, but I don't want to do PR so I find it somewhat usless.

5. It's about dissesting fashion shows and writing cohesive runway reviews. It's also about stylized writing for different audiences and other fun stuff. My final was last week. I had to write 2 in-class essays of 500-700 words. I'll keep you posted.

That's it for now. Kay bye. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you , Lisa. Great to hear about your classes. I love it that you keep me posted! And, I figured out how to reply. Yay me.

    ReplyDelete