Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stuff

So I told you I would keep you updated on my marks so, UPDATE! I got my final grade for Design Awareness today.  97% on the final exam and 97% overall.  Hooray. Granted, the majority of our weekly assignments were cut and paste from magazines .... but I'm still happy with it :)

I booked my flight to Vegas yesterday!!! I'm going with a bunch of girlfriends on May long weekend for a bachellorette party. I SO cannot afford it but A) some of these girls are my best friends and I haven't seen them in years, B) it's been so long since I've had a vacation and so long until I get another and C) i heart Vegas.   So i figure it's justify-able.  However, this happens to come at quite an inconventient time in my life.  My beloved air matress (which as you may not know, I use as a bed) has decided to deflate on me nightly.  My back aches and I need to invest in a new (real) mattress but after discovering it will cost me well over $300 I was forced to prioritize.  Vegas won. On the plus side, Montana spends almost everynight at her boyfriends house so I take full advantage of her absence and sleep in her bed.  (BTW Montana, I'm not sure if you knew that I did this, but I do. But don't worry! I wear PJ's and sleep on top of your blankets with my own blanket and pillow)

Oh and get this! I joined a bootcamp from Living Social (same concept as Groupon) because, well, I need to get fit for Vegas.  It was super cheap but when I called them today to register, they advised that the sessions are held outdoors and I'm required to bring my own weights! WTF?! Have you EVER heard of BYOW? So stupid and I was livid.  No mention of this on the web site or on groupon. Eff that noise. I switched to a Cardio Boxing class instead and refused to bring my own gloves (which they also require).  I pursuded them to lend me company gloves for the duration of the 4 week class.  Moral of the story? Living Social and UltraFit Bootcamp is balls and I do not recommend. 

I had a poltergeist living in my bathroom sink but it's fixed now.

I'm trying to cut back on costs in order to make up for Vegas expenditures so I'm gonna go eat my dinner of 1 potato and saurkraut now.  Maybe on payday I can add a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment